VIP Guest Benefits
Your stay will be made more meaningful with special recognition, making your journeys more memorable with benefits designed to celebrate your passion for travel.
- Fastrack Airport Arrival, subject to availability
- VIP entry at selected excursions
- Advanced restaurant, theatre and personal shopping reservations
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Connoisseur Travel Club Rewards
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Many of these perks may only be available when you book your stay through the Connoisseur Travel Collection.
Receive a credit of USD 100 or more to spend on dining, spa services and more at this hotel.
The Discover Thailand Experience
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok
- Upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport, you’ll be met by your private chauffeur, who will drive you to the legendary Mandarin Oriental Bangkok in a Rolls-Royce Phantom.
- Your first day is all about unwinding. Once in your suite, a team of therapists from The Mandarin Oriental Spa will provide a private in-room treatment to relieve any travel stress.
Day 2: Explore Bangkok in Style
- A private guide will accompany you on a helicopter tour of Bangkok, providing a bird’s eye view of iconic landmarks such as the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, and Wat Pho.
- Enjoy a bespoke meal prepared by a personal chef at the hotel for lunch.
- In the afternoon, experience Bangkok’s waterways on a private luxury yacht cruise along the Chao Phraya River.
- Enjoy VIP shopping service at ICONSIAM, including private viewings of exclusive collections.
Day 3: Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Take a private jet from Bangkok to Chiang Mai.
- Check into the Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai, occupying the Royal Residence Suite.
- A private guide will take you on a tour of Chiang Mai’s ancient temples.
- Explore the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, where a shopping assistant will guide you through the best offerings.
Day 4: Chiang Mai
- Enjoy a private Thai cooking masterclass with a renowned Thai chef in your villa.
- In the afternoon, embark on a private tour of the Elephant Nature Park, where you’ll have a unique chance to interact with elephants in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Unwind with a private, in-suite spa treatment from expert therapists at Dheva Spa in the evening.
Day 5: Chiang Mai to Phuket
- Fly from Chiang Mai to Phuket.
- Check into the Amanpuri Resort, where you’ll stay in the Ocean Villa, featuring panoramic views of the Andaman Sea.
- Spend the rest of the day unwinding by your private pool or beach.
Day 6: Phuket
- Charter, a superyacht for a private excursion to the Phi Phi Islands, complete with a personal dive instructor for snorkelling and a chef who will prepare a gourmet lunch onboard.
- Back at the resort, enjoy a private yoga lesson and a spa treatment at the Aman Spa.
- In the evening, relish a private beachfront dinner prepared by an acclaimed chef, complemented by a performance from local musicians.
Day 7: Phuket to Bangkok
- Enjoy a private helicopter tour of Phuket and its neighbouring islands in the morning.
- In the afternoon, fly back to Bangkok on your private jet.
- Spend your last evening relaxing in Mandarin Oriental Bangkok.
- When it’s time, your chauffeur will take you to the airport in your luxury vehicle for your late-night flight.
Hotel Grading: Superior Luxury